Regular email updates are sent to financial advisors who subscribe to Savvy Medicare Planning for Boomers. Newsletter archives going back to 2012 are accessible to current Savvy Medicare members. Each newsletter is packed with tips, marketing ideas, and in-depth explanations of complicated rules and strategies.
Not a Member? Click here to learn more about our Savvy Medicare Planning for Boomers program.
As a member you’ll be able to access these newsletters and receive the latest issue in your in-box. Below is a list of topics covered in recent 2016 newsletters.
- Medicare Advantage Caveat: An explanation of the potential downsides of a Medicare Advantage plan.
- How Valuable is that HSA?: How to move forward when Medicare and your client’s HSA collide.
- Coordinated Care: How Obamacare is incentivizing doctors to coordinate care inside and outside of the doctor’s office.
- Creditable Drug Coverage: The ins-and-outs of delaying Medicare Part D coverage while avoiding late-enrollment penalties.
- Turning 65: A discussion of the sorts of Medicare decisions that need to take place when a client turns 65.
- Medicare Confusion: A warning against the bad information your clients may be getting about Medicare from administrators and employers, and what to do when your clients get bad advice.
- Surprise Medical Bills: Your clients won’t always know a service isn’t covered when they accept it. Here’s how you help clients avoid situations like this.